Omniclav 625 Tablets (Amoxycillin 500mg+Clavulanic Acid 125mg)
94.00$ – 178.00$
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Omniclav 625 Tablets (Amoxycillin 500mg + Clavulanic Acid 125mg)
Medicinealldays is the most trusted online pharmacy store for generic medicine. We sell high quality authenticated branded drug at a low price. Omniclav 625 (Amoxicillin 500 mg and Clavulanic acid 125 mg) is a different contrived product introduced by a prominent pharmaceutical company known as Cipla Ltd.Get all details regarding buying Omniclav 625 Tablet like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take, how long does It last, side effect, dosage, and Precautions — You can also get a product at your doorstep with our fast delivery service in the UK, USA, Australia, Canada and More Country. Our all products have a flat 10% off for sale on reorder. Our service is strictly confidential and 100% trustworthy. We also have in stock Omniclav 625 mg Tablet. Substitutes Like Augmentin 625, Augmentin 375, Omniclav 375 Tablets which is used to treat the same indications.
What Omniclav 625 Tablet(Amoxycillin 500mg + Clavulanic Acid 125mg)
Amoxycillin under the brand is also available from Cipla,with the brand name Omniclav 625 & 375 mg belong to is an antibiotic medication. Amoxicillin is an antibiotic used to treat a number of bacterial infections. Amoxicillin is in the beta-lactam family of antibiotics.
Omniclav contains a combination of amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium. Amoxicillin is a penicillin antibiotic that fights bacteria in the body. Clavulanate potassium is a beta-lactamase inhibitor that helps prevent certain bacteria from becoming resistant to amoxicillin.
How Omniclav 625 Prescribed for?
Omniclav is an antibiotic and works by killing bacteria that cause infections. It contains two different medicines called amoxicillin and clavulanic acid. Amoxicillin belongs to a group of medicines called “penicillins”
Omniclav 625 Tablet is a combination medicine used to treat a variety of bacterial infections. Amoxycillin interferes with the growth and division process of the bacterial cell wall while clavulanic acid ensures extended anti-bacterial activity. This combination is used to treat bacterial infections of the lungs and airways, middle ear, sinuses, skin, and the urinary tract.
Uses of Omniclav 625 Tablet,What is it prescribed for?
- Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
This medicine is used to treat infections of the middle ear caused by bacteria.
- Nose Infection (Sinusitis)
This medicine is used in the treatment of infections of the nose and nasal chamber caused by bacteria.
- Throat Infection (Tonsillitis/Pharyngitis)
This medicine is used in the treatment of infections of the throat and airways leading to lungs, namely Tonsillitis and Pharyngitis caused by bacteria.
- Lower Respiratory Tract Infection
This medicine is used in the treatment of infections of the airways leading to the lungs. The infections can be Pneumonia, acute bronchitis, or others caused by different bacterial strains.
- Skin Infection
This medicine is used in the treatment of infections of the skin such as acne vulgaris and skin structures caused by bacteria.
- Urinary Tract Infection
This medicine is used in the treatment of infections of the bladder (Cystitis) and kidneys (Pyelonephritis).
- Stomach Ulcers
This medicine is used in the treatment of stomach ulcers caused by Helicobacter pylori. It is normally used in combination with other medicines to treat this condition.
- Febrile Neutropenia
This medicine is also used in combination with other antibiotics to treat fever associated with a low count of white blood cells in the body.
How work Omniclav 625 Tablets?
Omniclav 625 & Omniclav 375 mg tablets. is a combination of two medicines: Amoxycillin and Clavulanic Acid. Amoxycillin is an antibiotic. It works by preventing the formation of the bacterial protective covering which is essential for the survival of bacteria. Clavulanic Acid is a beta-lactamase inhibitor which reduces resistance and enhances the activity of Amoxycillin against bacteria.
How to use Omniclav 625 mg Tablets and Dosage administration.
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
- Swallow the tablets whole with a glass of water
- Space the doses evenly during the day, at least 4 hours apart. Do not take 2 doses in 1 hour
- Do not take OMNICLAV for more than 2 weeks. If you still feel unwell you should go back to see the doctor
Adults and children weighing 40 kg and over
The usual dose is:
• 1 tablet three times a day
The tablets are not suitable for children weighing less than 25 kg
If you take more OMNICLAV
- If you take too much OMNICLAV, signs might include an upset stomach (feeling sick, being sick or diarrhoea) or convulsions. Talk to your doctor as soon as possible
If you forget to take OMNICLAV
- If you forget to take a dose take it as soon as you remember
- You should not take the next dose too soon but wait around 4 hours before taking the next dose. Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose
If you stop taking OMNICLAV
- Keep taking OMNICLAV until the treatment is finished, even if you feel better. You need every dose to help fight the infection. If some bacteria survive they can cause the infection to come back
Common side effects.
- Pale or yellowed skin, dark colored urine, fever, confusion or weakness;
- Loss of appetite, upper stomach pain;
- rash, itching
Safety Advice/Precautions of Omniclav 625 Tablets.
Talk to your Doctor if you
- Are allergic to amoxicillin, clavulanic acid, penicillin or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Have ever had a severe allergic reaction to any other antibiotic. This can include a skin rash or swelling of the face or throat
- Have jaundice (yellowing of the skin) when taking an antibiotic
- Have glandular fever
- Are being treated for liver disease or kidney problems,mononucleosis.(This medicine is likely to cause rashes and bumps on the skin if the patient is suffering from Mononucleosis.)
Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking this medicine.
Driving and using machines
Omniclav can have side effects and the symptoms may make you unfit to drive.Do not drive or operate machinery unless you are feeling well.
Children aged 6 years or less should preferably be treated with OMNICLAV oral suspension or sachets. OMNICLAV tablets are not recommended
Omniclav 625 & 375 mg tablets contains a combination of amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium. Amoxicillin is a penicillin antibiotic that fights bacteria in the body. Clavulanate potassium is a beta-lactamase inhibitor that helps prevent certain bacteria from becoming resistant to amoxicillin.Amoxicillin is in the beta-lactam family of antibiotics.
Amoxicillin is used in the treatment of a number of infections, including acute otitis media, streptococcal pharyngitis, pneumonia, skin infections, urinary tract infections, Salmonella infections, Lyme disease, and chlamydia infections.
- You have been prescribed this combination medicine to treat bacterial infections even if they have developed resistance.
- Finish the prescribed course, even if you start to feel better. Stopping it early may make the infection come back and harder to treat.
- Diarrhea may occur as a side effect. Taking probiotics along with Omniclav 625 Tablet may help.
- Take it with food and plenty of fluids to avoid an upset stomach.
Stop taking Omniclav 625 Tablet and inform your doctor immediately if you develop an itchy rash, swelling of the face, throat or tongue or breathing difficulties while taking it.
- Do not use leftover medicine for treating any infection in the future. Always consult your doctor before taking any antibiotic.
Yes, Omniclav can cause an allergic reaction. It is considered to be harmful for patients with known allergy to penicillins. Get emergency medical help if you have any signs of allergic reaction: hives, difficulty breathing, swelling of your face, lips, tongue or throat.
The use of Omniclav is considered to be harmful for patients with known allergy to penicillins or any other excipient. It should not be used in patients with a history of liver disease.
Yes, the use of Omniclav can lower the efficacy of birth control pills. Ask your doctor about using some other methods of contraception (e.g., condom, diaphragm, spermicide) while you are taking Omniclav.
No, taking a higher than the recommended dose of Omniclav can increase the risks of side effects. Omniclav takes time to show its full effect and treat your infection. If you are experiencing increased severity of your symptoms, please consult your doctor for re-evaluation.
Keep this medicine in the container or the pack it came in, tightly closed. Store it according to the instructions mentioned on the pack or label. Dispose of the unused medicine. Make sure it is not consumed by pets, children and other people.
Omniclav is a combination of two medicines: Amoxicillin and Clavulanic acid. This is used for the treatment of bacterial infection by killing the harmful bacteria that cause infection. It is used for the treatment of bacterial infections, for example, tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis media, respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections, boils, abscesses, cellulitis, wound infection, bone infection, and oral cavity infections.
Omniclav is safe to use when taken as advised by the doctor. However, in some patients it may cause common side effects like diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, rash, allergic reaction and other uncommon or rare side effects. If you experience any persistent problem while taking this medicine, inform your doctor as soon as possible.
No, do not stop taking Omniclav before completing the full course of the treatment, even if you feel better. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured but the medicine may still be showing beneficial effects. So, it is important to take this medicine for the duration advised by the doctor.
Yes, the use of Omniclav can cause diarrhea. It is an antibiotic which kills the harmful bacteria. In addition to that, it also affects the helpful bacteria in your stomach or intestine and causes diarrhea. In case you experience diarrhea, drink plenty of water or other fluids. Talk to your doctor if diarrhea persists and you notice any signs of dehydration, like less frequency of urination with dark colored and strong-smelling urine. Do not take any other medicine without consulting a doctor.
Paediatric suspension of amoxicillin in the dosage as prescribed by the doctor is recommended for infants. Amoxicillin is generally regarded as a safe drug during pregnancy or breast feeding. However, it should be taken only after consulting the doctor and when potential benefits outweigh the involved risks. Amoxicillin may reduce the effect of the birth control pills.
Amoxicillin is active against aerobic as well as anaerobic bacterial infections.
Amoxicillin is a broad spectrum antibiotic and hence with prolonged use may also kill helpful bacteria in the body that keep the body’s yeast population in check, thereby causing yeast infections.
Why Omniclav 625 mg tablet from Medicinealldays?
MedicineAllDays is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can buy Omniclav 625 mg tablets online and assure maximum benefits.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic. Buy Omniclav 625 & 375 mg Tablet Manufactured by Cipla Ltd. Substitutes Like Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd brand like Augmentin 625 & 375 mg tablets which is used to treat the same indications. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Medicinealldays.
We’ve made all possible efforts to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Medicinealldays only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. Medicinealldays does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of healthcare administered with the aid of information provided above. If you have any doubts about your medication then we strongly recommend that you consult with your doctor, nurse or healthcare provider.
|Dimensions||12 × 24 × 35 cm|
50 Tablet's, 100 Tablet's, 200 Tablet's
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.