- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Caberlin 0.25 mg (Cabergoline 0.25 mg)
Caberlin 0.25 mg (Cabergoline) is a medication Caberlin tablets are a dopaminergic medication which contains Cabergoline as the active ingredient. Caberlin tablets basically function as dopamine receptor agonist to reduce the amount of the female hormone called prolactin, which is secreted by the pituitary gland. Cabergoline supplements the level of dopamine neurotransmitter in the brain.
Medicinealldays is the most trusted online pharmacy store for generic medicine. We sell high quality authenticated branded drug at a low price. Caberlin 0.25 mg (Cabergoline) is a different contrived product introduced by a prominent pharmaceutical company known as Sun Pharma Ltd. Get all details regarding buying Caberlin 0.25 mg Tablets like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take, how long does It last, side effect, dosage, and Precautions — You can also get a product at your doorstep with our fast delivery service in the UK, USA, Australia, Canada and More Country. Our all products have a flat 10% off for sale on reorder. Our service is strictly confidential and 100% trustworthy. We also have in stock Caberlin 0.25 mg tablets. Substitutes Like Caberlin 0.5 mg which is used to treat the same indications.
What is Caberlin 0.25 mg (Cabergoline)
Caberlin (Cabergoline) 0.25 mg/0.5 mg is used to treat certain hormone problems (excess prolactin). The drug is used to reduce or prevent breast milk production, except after childbirth (postpartum). This drug may also be used for Parkinson`s disease, prolactin-producing tumors and to adjust various hormone levels in certain diseases (ovarian diseases). It can also be used in the treatment of ED.
It is frequently used as a first-line agent in the management of prolactinomas due to its higher affinity for D2 receptor
What Caberlin 0.25 mg tablets– Prescribed for?
CABERLIN 0.25MG contains cabergoline which belongs to dopamine agonists. Caberlin 0.25 mg Tablet is used to treat excess production of a natural hormone called prolactin. Excess production of this hormone is due to unknown causes or abnormal growths in the pituitary. Cabergoline tablets (Caberlin) are prescribed as oral therapy in the treatment of disorders which are caused due to high blood levels of prolactin hormone, a condition known as hyperprolactinemia. High blood level of prolactin hormone results in various medical conditions such as persistent breast milk production, lack of a menstrual period, infertility, and other symptoms.
Caberlin 0.25 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of hyperprolactinemia, a condition where there is an excess production of prolactin which may cause infertility, sexual problems, or bone loss in men and women who are not breastfeeding.
- Parkinson’s disease
Caberlin 0.25 mg Tablet is used as a second line therapy in the treatment of signs and symptoms of Parkinson’s disease as an adjunct to carbidopa-levodopa or as a single agent in case of failure of or intolerance to a non-ergot compound.
Also use in treatment of uterine fibroids
How Caberlin 0.25 mg tablets work?
Caberlin 0.25Mg Tablet is an activator for pituitary lactotroph cells, also known as prolactin cells. When the drug was used on rats, the prolactin secretion was greatly increased through the inhibition of the pituitary’s lactotroph cells. Caberlin 0.25 mg Tablet works by decreasing the release of prolactin, a hormone that stimulates breast milk production. This stops the production of breast milk in case of stillbirth, abortion or miscarriage.
How to use Caberlin 0.25 mg tablets and Dosage administration.
Follow all directions on your prescription label and read all medication guides or instruction sheets. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Caberlin 0.25 Tablet is to be taken with food.Your doctor may occasionally change your dose. Use the medicine exactly as directed. Caberlin (Cabergoline) is taken by mouth twice weekly for at least 6 months.Do not take this medicine every day unless your doctor tells you.
Dosage is adjusted generally at 4 week periods based on blood tests (measure prolactin levels.). Follow all instructions.
If you take more CABERLIN 0.25MG
- Contact your doctor at once or go to the nearest hospital
If you forget to take CABERLIN 0.25MG
- If you forget to take your medicine at the usual time, take it as soon as you remember then continuing as usual
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose
If you stop taking CABERLIN 0.25MG
- Your doctor will advise you how long to take CABERLIN 0.25MG
Common side effects.
Unusual weakness or fatigue, nausea or vomiting, constipation, headache, dizziness, drowsiness, tingling or numbness sensation may occur. If these persist or worsen, notify your physician. Unlikely but report promptly any mental/mood changes.
Very unlikely but report promptly any fainting, swelling of feet or ankles, breast pain or menstrual changes or vision problems. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your physician or pharmacist.
Safety Advice/Precautions of Caberlin 0.25 mg (Cabergoline)
Talk to your doctor before taking CABERLIN 0.25MG, if you:
- Are allergic to cabergoline or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Have a problem affecting your heart valves
- Have heart disease or severe chest problems (such as pleurisy)
- Have Raynaud’s syndrome (causing cold hands and feet)
- Have liver disease
- Had fibrotic reactions (scar tissue) affecting your abdomen, heart or lungs
- Have stomach ulcer, or bleeding from the stomach and intestines
- Have mental illness, psychotic disorders
- Have low blood pressure (postural hypotension)
Pregnant & breast-feeding :-
- You are advised to use adequate contraception while you are taking this medicine
- If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant, or are planning to have a baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- You should not breast-feed while taking this medicine as this medicine may affect milk production (lactation)
Driving and using machines :-
- CABERLIN 0.25MG can cause drowsiness (somnolence) and sudden sleepy episodes
- Do not drive, use any tools or machines if you experience these symptoms until they have resolved completely
Children and adolescents :-
- CABERLIN 0.25MG is not suitable for children under the age of 16 years.
Caberlin 0.25/0.5 mg tablet is used to treat excess production of a natural hormone called prolactin. Excess production of this hormone is due to unknown causes or abnormal growths in the pituitary. This medicine helps in preventing infertility, sexual problems, and bone loss caused by excess prolactin production in men and in women who are not breastfeeding. It is also used as a second line therapy in the treatment of signs and symptoms of Parkinson’s disease along with carbidopa-levodopa, prolactin-producing tumors and to adjust various hormone levels in certain diseases (ovarian diseases). It can also be used in the treatment of ED.
In Treatment of High levels of prolactin
- Taking vitamin B-6 and vitamin E supplements.
Yes,showed that cabergoline can be used as a safe administration in PCOS patients with mild hyperprolactinemia to improve the menstrual irregularity. Use of cabergoline plus metformin is effective in improving irregular menstrual cycles and may reduce the required duration and dose of metformin.
At first, 0.25 milligram (mg) 2 times a week. Your doctor may increase your dose every 4 weeks as needed, according to body prolactin levels, up to 1 mg two times a week.
Why Caberlin 0.25 mg Tablets from Medicinealldays?
MedicineAllDays is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can Caberlin 0.25 /0.5 mg Tablets contain Cabergoline is used to treat certain hormone problems (excess prolactin). The drug is used to reduce or prevent breast milk production, except after childbirth (postpartum). This drug may also be used for Parkinson`s disease, prolactin-producing tumors and to adjust various hormone levels in certain diseases (ovarian diseases). It can also be used in the treatment of ED
Today, www.medicinealldays.com has built a reputation as being one of the most highly trusted
online mail-order pharmacies in the world. Our products are purchased by people from all corners of the planet. Fact is – and we don’t mean to boast about it – but www.medicinealldays.com is now one of the most trusted generic drugstores in the world. Thus, when you need to be sure that you are buying nothing but only genuine Caberlin 0.25 /0.5 mg Tablets be sure to buy it from Medicinealldays – it’s a decision you will be extremely happy you made
Why Choose Medicinealldays For Buying ?
All our products are of the highest quality, but our prices are amongst the lowest.
- We deliver your order to you FREE.
All our products are 100% authentic.
- It is not for nothing that we are now known worldwide as one of the leading online mail order pharmacies. So keep in mind, if you are to be on the lookout for the best treatment in the world for this, be sure to order Caberlin online, from us – Medicinealldays we will deliver this to you, right to your doorstep!
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Benefits of buying from us: 100% guarantee of cashback or Reship at no cost, if any problem arises with your order.If a product is broken in the way of transportation, Lost, not delivered within the delivery time framework; we ensure a brand new package deal is straight away dispatched to you. Make sure that you are buying it from Medicinealldays.com
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic. Buy Caberlin 0.25 /0.5 mg Tablets Manufactured by Sun Pharma Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Medicinealldays.
We’ve made all possible efforts to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Medicinealldays only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. Medicinealldays does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of healthcare administered with the aid of information provided above. If you have any doubts about your medication then we strongly recommend that you consult with your doctor, nurse or healthcare provider.
|Dimensions||12 × 24 × 35 cm|
12 Tablet's, 24 Tablet's, 36 Tablet's
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.