- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Aldactone 100 mg Tablet (Spironolactone)
Medicinealldays is the most trusted online pharmacy store for generic medicine. We sell high quality authenticated branded drug at a low price Aldactone 100 mg (Spironolactone) Mfg By Well known pharmaceutical company RPG Life Sciences Ltd ,In India. Aldactone 100 mg online at the lowest price from a most trusted generic Store . Get all details regarding buying Aldactone 100 mg tablet like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take ,how long does It last, side effect, dosage, and Precautions — You can also get a product at your doorstep with our fast delivery service in the UK, USA, Australia, Canada and More Country. Our all products have a flat 10% off for sale on reorder. Our service is strictly confidential and 100% trustworthy. We also have in stock Aldactone 100 mg Tablet. Substitutes Like Aldactone 25 mg ,Aldactone 50 mg which is used to treat the same indications.
What is Aldactone 100 mg (Spironolactone 100 mg)
Spironolactone, Sold under the brand name Aldactone (medicine known as a diuretic (water pill). It is primarily used to treat fluid build-up due to heart failure, liver scarring, or kidney disease. Aldactone (spironolactone) is a potassium-sparing diuretic (water pill) that prevents your body from absorbing too much salt and keeps your potassium levels from getting too low. Aldactone is used to treat heart failure, high blood pressure (hypertension), or hypokalemia ( low blood potassium in the blood) diuretic (water pill) that prevents your body from absorbing too much salt and keeps your potassium levels from getting too low. Spironolactone belongs to a class of medications known as potassium-sparing diuretics.
How Aldactone Tablet 100 mg Tablet (Spironolactone) Prescribed for?
- Aldactone (Spironolactone) is used for various different purposes. Doctors prescribe it for treating patients with excessive aldosterone levels (hyperaldosteronism), fluid retention (oedema) occurring as a result of congestive heart failure or other conditions, and to treat low levels of potassium. Certain patients have also used this medicine to treat conditions related to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and testosterone, such as hirsutism (unwanted hair growth) and male pattern baldness.
- Aldactone (spironolactone) is a potassium-sparing diuretic (water pill) that prevents your body from absorbing too much salt and keeps your potassium levels from getting too low. Aldactone is used to treat heart failure, high blood pressure (hypertension), or hypokalemia (low potassium levels in the blood). Aldactone also treats fluid retention (edema) in people with congestive heart failure, cirrhosis of the liver, or a kidney disorder called nephrotic syndrome.
How does Aldactone Tablet 100 mg work?
How to use Aldactone Tablet 100 mg?
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Aldactone Tablet is to be taken with food.
Storage Condition:- Store at room temperature away from moisture, heat, and light
Common side effects.
Common side effects,
- Leg cramps
- Increased creatinine level in blood
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE ALDACTONE TABLET?
Safety Advice/Precautions of Aldactone Tablet 100 mg ?
Pregnancy CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Breastfeeding SAFE IF PRESCRIBED
Aldactone 100 mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Aldactone 100 mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
Liver CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR
Quick Tips :-
Aldactone 100 mg Tablet (Spironolactone) is a “water pill” (diuretic) that increases the amount of urine you make, which causes your body to get rid of excess water. It may increase the level of potassium in your blood. Avoid taking potassium supplements and potassium-rich foods such as banana and broccoli.
Spironolactone is a diuretic and belongs to the class of potassium-sparing diuretics (water tablets), which help lose excess fluid from your body. They may be used for congestive heart failure, nephrotic syndrome (a kidney disorder), liver cirrhosis with fluid retention (oedema) and swelling of the abdomen (ascites). This medicine may also be used in a cancerous disease with swelling of the abdomen (malignant ascites) and diagnosis and treatment of primary aldosteronism (a condition where excess hormone is produced).
Spironolactone has not been reported to cause constipation.
No, Aldactone should not be used for weight control. It does not cause weight loss. Please consult a doctor who will let you know the best therapy for weight control.
Spironolactone can be taken with birth control pills (oral contraceptives) as no drug-drug interactions or side effects have been reported when used together. However, interactions can occur. Therefore, talk to your doctor before taking spironolactone with any birth control pills (oral contraceptives).
Spironolactone is not indicated for the treatment of high blood pressure. However, it is a diuretic, which helps you lose excess fluid from your body and can lower your blood pressure, especially if you are also taking other drugs to lower your blood pressure. Talk to your doctor before taking spironolactone if you have high blood pressure and taking blood pressure and taking medicines to lower it.
Spironolactone can lead to acute kidney failure particularly in those who already have impaired kidney function. Please tell your doctor if you have kidney problems as you may need a different dose and may also require close monitoring of your kidney function test.
Why Aldactone 100 mg Tablets from Medicinealldays?
MedicineAllDays is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can Buy Aldactone Tablet 100 mg online and assure maximum benefits.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic. Buy Aldactone 100 mg Tablet, Aldactone 25 mg Tablet, Aldactone 50 mg Tablet, Manufactured by RPG Life Sciences Ltd. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Medicinealldays.
We’ve made all possible efforts to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Medicinealldays only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. Medicinealldays does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of healthcare administered with the aid of information provided above. If you have any doubts about your medication then we strongly recommend that you consult with your doctor, nurse or healthcare provider.
|Dimensions||12 × 24 × 35 cm|
120 Tablet's, 150 Tablet's, 210 Tablet's
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.