- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Abirapro 250 mg Tablet (Abiraterone 250 mg)
Medicinealldays is the most trusted online pharmacy store for generic medicine. We sell high quality authenticated branded drug at a low price. Abirapro 250 mg Tablet (Abiraterone 250 mg) is a different contrived product introduced by a prominent pharmaceutical company known as Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.Get all details regarding buying Abirapro 250 mg Tablet like the Composition, reviews, how to work, how to take, how long does It last, side effect, dosage, and Precautions — You can also get a product at your doorstep with our fast delivery service in the UK, USA, Australia, Canada and More Country. Our all products have a flat 10% off for sale on reorder. Our service is strictly confidential and 100% trustworthy. We also have in stock Abirapro 250 mg Tablets.
What is Abirapro 250 mg Tablet (Abiraterone acetate)
Abiraterone acetate is a type of hormone therapy. This medication is classified as an “adrenal inhibitor”.
Abiraterone works by stopping the body producing a hormone called testosterone. It does this in a different way to other types of hormone therapy. In most men, prostate cancer cells can’t grow without testosterone, even if they have spread to other parts of the body.
How Abirapro 250 mg Tablet Prescribed for?
Abirapro 250mg Tablet (Abiraterone), also called Abiraterone Acetate, is a new medicine used to treat men who have Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC). This is a form of prostate cancer that is resistant to hormonal or surgical treatment. Abiraterone is taken with prednisone.
Uses of Abirapro 250 mg Tablet,What is it prescribed for?
- Metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer
Abirapro 250 mg Tablet is used in the treatment of prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body. It is generally used in patients who are not responding to other treatment options.
It works by stopping your body from making testosterone; this can slow the growth of cancer cells.
How Abirapro 250 mg tablets Work?
Abirapro 250mg (Abiraterone acetate) is a type of hormone therapy. This medication is classified as an “adrenal inhibitor”. is an aromatase inhibitor.Abirapro 250mg Tablet is an anticancer medication. It works by preventing androgen (male hormone) production in man. This is done by inhibiting an enzyme (CYP17) that is responsible for the production of androgen. This is how it slows down the growth of prostate cancer. Hormone therapy can work by stopping the production of a certain hormone, blocking hormone receptors or substituting chemically similar agents for the active hormone, which cannot be used by the tumor cell. Different types of hormone therapies are categorized by their function and/or the type of hormone that is affected.Decreasing the production of these hormones is critical in helping men fight prostate cancer. Androgens are primarily made by the testicles and adrenal glands. However, in men with advanced prostate cancer, the metastatic tumors themselves have the capability to produce testosterone. Generally, prostate cancer responds to treatment that decreases androgen levels. Many androgen deprivation therapies, decrease androgen production by the testicles but do not affect androgen production elsewhere in the body, such as the adrenal glands or in the tumor.
How to use Abirapro 250 mg Tablet.
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Abirapro 250 mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach. (Abiraterone) is designed to be taken on an empty stomach. No food should be eaten for two hours before and one hour after taking your tablets
Common side effects.
The use of Abirapro 250 mg may cause side effects in some patients. These can range widely in intensity and should always be discussed with your doctor as soon as possible. Serious side effects that may occur include:
Abirapro 250 mg tablets Dosage.
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
How much to take:- The recommended dose is 1,000 mg (two tablets) once a day.
Taking this medicine
– Take this medicine by mouth.
– Do not take Abirapro with food.
– Take Abirapro at least one hour before or at least two hours after eating (“Abirapro with food”).
– Swallow the tablets whole with water.
– Do not break the tablets.
– Abirapro is taken with a medicine called prednisone or prednisolone. Take the prednisone exactly as your doctor has told you.(Prednisone 4 mg taken twice per day with or without food)
– You need to take prednisone or prednisolone every day while you are taking Abirapro.
– The amount of prednisone or prednisolone you take may need to change if you have a medical emergency. Your doctor will tell you if you need to change the amount of prednisone or prednisolone, ask your doctor, pharmacist or nurse.
If you take more Abirapro than you should
If you take more than you should, talk to your doctor or go to a hospital immediately.
If you forget to take Abirapro
– If you forget to take Abirapro or prednisone or prednisolone, take your usual dose the following day.If you forget to take Abirapro or prednisone or for more than one day, talk to your doctor without delay.
If you stop taking Abirapro
Do not stop taking Abirapro or prednisolone unless your doctor tells you to.
If you have any further questions on the use of this medicine, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Safety Advice/Precautions Abirapro 250 mg Tablets.
Talk to your doctor before you take this medicine, if you:
- Are allergic to abiraterone acetate or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Have severe liver damage
- Have low blood potassium levels
- Have heart problem
- Have shortness of breath
- Have swelling in the feet, ankles, or legs
- Have high blood sugar or pressure
Warnings and precautions
- Talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse before taking Abiraterone.
- Before treatment with Exemestane, your doctor may want to take blood samples to make sure you have reached the menopause.
- Routine checking of your vitamin D level will also be made before treatment, as your level may be very low in the early stages of breast cancer. You will be given vitamin D supplement if your levels are below normal.
Pregnancy and breast-feeding:-
- This medicine is not for use in women
- This medicine may cause harm to the unborn child if it is taken by women who are pregnant
- If you are having sex with a woman who can become pregnant, use a condom and another effective birth control method
Driving and using machines
This medicine is not likely to affect your being able to drive and use any tools or machines.
Monitoring and testing while taking abiraterone acetate:
You will be checked regularly by your doctor while you are taking abiraterone acetate, to monitor side effects and check your response to therapy. Periodic blood work will be obtained to monitor your complete blood count (CBC) as well as the function of other organs (such as your kidneys and liver), as deemed necessary by your doctor.
Quick Tips :-
Abirapro 250 mg Tablet contains a medicine called abiraterone acetate. It is a type of hormone therapy.It is used to treat prostate cancer in adult men that has spread to other parts of the body. Abirapro stops your body from making testosterone; this can slow the growth of prostate cancer.
When Abirapro is prescribed for the early stage of disease where it is still responding to hormone therapy, it is used with a treatment that lowers testosterone (androgen deprivation therapy ).
When you take this medicine your doctor will also prescribe another medicine called prednisone 4 mg taken twice per day with or without food or This is to lower your chances of getting high blood pressure, having too much water in your body (fluid retention), or having reduced levels of a chemical known as potassium in your blood
- It must be taken on an empty stomach. Don’t eat any food for at least 2 hours before or 1 hour after your dose.
Abirapro should be taken on an empty stomach with water 1 hour before eating or at least 2 hours after eating. Taking it with food may cause increased and variable levels of Abirapro in your blood which can be harmful. Remember not to crush or chew the tablet.
Abirapro does not cure cancer but helps in prolonging and improving the life of the patient. Moreover, when prostate cancer is treated with Abirapro then the frequency of fractures is relatively less. Similarly, the increase in pain is less common with Abirapro.
Abirapro is a hormonal treatment not a chemotherapy drug. It is used to treat prostate cancer in adult men that has spread to other parts of the body. Abirapro stops your body from making testosterone. This can slow down the growth of prostate cancer.
Your doctor will always prescribe prednisolone with Abirapro. Taking these two medicines together lowers the risk of getting high blood pressure, fluid retention (having too much water in your body), or having reduced levels of potassium in your blood, which can occur due to Abirapro.
Why Abirapro 250 mg tablets from Medicinealldays?
MedicineAllDays is a trusted online drugstore from where you can purchase all kinds of generic medicines at highly competitive prices. You can Buy Abirapro 250 mg tablets online and assure maximum benefits.
- Low prices: We sell prescription medications at low prices. A free medical consultation is included with every prescription.
- Total privacy: We always kept your information strictly confidential.
- Convenience: You won’t need to wait in long Queue at the pharmacy, because your medications will be delivered directly to your door.
- Authenticity: We only sell authentic. Buy Abirapro 250 mg tablets. Manufactured by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd. In India. A valid licensed Indian pharmacist dispenses all medications sold by Medicinealldays.
We’ve made all possible efforts to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, however, it should not be treated as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Medicinealldays only provides reference source for common information on medicines and does not guarantee its accuracy or exhaustiveness. The absence of a warning for any drug or combination thereof, should not be assumed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient. Medicinealldays does not assume any responsibility for any aspect of healthcare administered with the aid of information provided above. If you have any doubts about your medication then we strongly recommend that you consult with your doctor, nurse or healthcare provider.
|Dimensions||12 × 24 × 35 cm|
1 Bottle/s( 120 Tablets), 2 Bottle/s( 240 Tablets)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.